Saturday, November 20, 2010

Message from the Delegate

This is just a quick primer for what to expect joining this region, a reference until I write something more permanent.

-------

Dear all,

I am grateful so many of you joined, especially so because you have been active and enthusiastic in this region. I feel I have a duty to explain to everyone what is happening here, and what I'm planning.

Warzone Airspace is two things. First it a roleplaying/story-making region. A region themed about "life in a warzone", the glorious conflicts, the struggles of life. On this part I know many of you are confused at how to join in, and I admit it has been sort of disorganised. I ask you to give me a day or two to fix this - I have been slightly busy but I will read through all the posts, and summarise it so the story is understandable to everyone again. Probably put it somewhere too for easy reference. Hope you can give me some time.

Update: See http://nswarzone.blogspot.com/ for an peak at what I'm making.

The second thing is that this place actually *is* a Warzone. This region was specially made by the game to be different from other regions as place where battles are fought. Battles in this game involve taking over the delegacy and using its powers to drive everyone out. This place is called a Warzone because of the safeguards for battles are removed. Normally the delegate has limits on how many it could kick out at a time, but not so here. This is why I encourage you to join the WA and endorse me; the more endorsement I have, the harder it is to overthrow me and use it to eject all of you and ruin this region. Depending on what you want, one day when we are big enough we might be able to go on the offensive as well.

Finally you may notice that this region's population has been increasing rapidly, but I want you to know you haven't forgotten any of you though and each of you is important to this region.

Thanks

Warzone Codger.